Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
I'm The Granny!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 12:07 AM | 4 comments

Hi guys! I really appreciated your comments on my last post. They're really inspiring. Thank you guys so much! Sis Faith tagged me on filipino tag game. I'm gonna upload and show the video on my next post. ;)

Uhm. Who knows this Pretty Monster called Bethany? Of course I do know her 'cause she's my grandchild now. Yep, you've read it right! I am her new family member and I applied for the position of being a grandmother. Haha. I want to be her mom or cousin but being a grandma is unique, it's odd but I found it entertaining(what?!) just like how I've changed my relationship status on FB from Married to Widow XD. ugh. so if you wanna be a part of our family... contact Bethany. This is her SITE.

Not-So-Many-Days-To-Go and it's already my birthday. But you know what? I'm sad. I can't find this thing called peace in my heart. I'm really sad... really really sad... :(((((( i really wish everything's gonna be ok... normal, just like my last birthday. :(((((((((

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous a said on September 20, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

hey why are you sad? is it because of your past love? I really think we have something in common. See, before I celebrated my 18th birthday, my ex broke up with me.. And during my 18 candles, shots, and treasures, everyone's message was the same: MOVE ON. And now I regret that day when I showed everyone how weak I was, because their messages became a part of my debut. So If I were you, I'll stop thinking about the hurt and instead think of what the future will bring, or else you might end up regretting your birthday this year someday :)


Anonymous Mei said on September 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

Ayy uso pa din pala yang family chuchu na yan hahaha goodluck with your family. :)) I hope it will be bigger and bigger! :)

Whatever it is that bothers you, just pray for it. I know you'll gonna have a happy birthday.


Blogger mikexplorer said on September 23, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

hello there.. you have a nice post. keep writing.


Anonymous Mary said on September 25, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

Sang family yan sis? Hahaha. happy birthday. Pareho tayo ng hinahanap ngaun. Peace sa heart. Gumala pa kasi yung akin. Di pa umuuwi sa puso ko :((

Post a Comment