Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Party in the Manila
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | 4:35 PM | 3 comments

Hey guys... do you know that Miley Cyrus is goin to have a concert here? on June 17, 2011... well... I really don't know if makakapanuod ako... it's one of my dreams pa naman... I'm even dreaming about having a duet with her.LMAO.stay positive, haha. So... Miley if you need a guest, i'm free. haha.

By the way... my bro's draw her...for me.hihi




haaay... i can't find my composition's video... really, i'll just have another one!... sayang nakaayos pa naman ako nun ng bongga!! haha.

----
edited...

do you have facebook accounts? vote for me here... ACUVUE. please help me spread this thing. thank you. i'll be really glad if you do guys

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous phyllz said on May 11, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

wow! your brother drew that? he's quite good! ^^
and oh,, you like Miley?? I'm not really a fan, but I still like her songs... :)


Anonymous BEBE said on May 11, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

wow.. talaga?? mag coconcert si Miley dito?? cool! :D

naku ang galing2x ng bro mo sa sketching...:)


Blogger Yesha (G-A-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S) said on May 22, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

awesome ~ my niece wants to watch Miley too hihi

Post a Comment