Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Sorry I'm Not Perfect + Isip-Isip!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 | 5:29 PM | 4 comments

This is it guys! after several months of planning to upload my composition! so... the first song is Sorry I'm Not Perfect I composed that after i read so many rude comments about miley cyrus... i mean, they can comment but they're really rude, can't bear it! if she can only watch this... and i can give this to her. as if. haha. i really love her!!! i want to shout to the whole wide world! haha... lmao



then... this next video was made for our nstp project... it's just a jingle so... it was short...



don't forget the acuvue guys...

i'm suffering from headache almost everyday... dunno what's the problem, my mom says it's just because of the hot climate... i hope so!

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous ayah said on May 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

I really wish I can sing. too bad, my vocal cords are all ****ed up. haha


Blogger Grysh Co said on May 21, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Off-topic: I'm holding my first Challenge and Giveaway! Hope you could join! http://me.lt/9600Z

I actually love Miley Cyrus. Sad that a lot of people hate her. :(


<3 GRYSHCO
http://gryshco.com


Anonymous Melle Lee said on May 23, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Dont worry girl. you're good.. Its sad that people say rude stuff about Miley Cyrus.. there are also a lot of Miley Cyrus parodies.. sigh


Anonymous Jamie said on May 23, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

WHOA! nice song and voice. Btw, are you going to see her concert this June?

Post a Comment