Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
10 Things/Facts About me!
Friday, May 27, 2011 | 6:47 PM | 1 comments

i've been tagged! by Ate Yesha and Phyllz!!! yay! thanks girls! muwaaah...

RULES:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
You have to choose and tag ten people.
Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
No tag backs.
Have fun.

1. I am Inlove but i am forbidden since i'm just 16 so i gotta get rid of it! but the big question is HOW???

2. Di pa ako nagmumura. Till now... of course

3. Back when I was a Junior Student(February 19, 2008),I am just 14... I had my operation due to my appendicitis.

4. I don't really like Justin Bieber but I got to admit that he's cute and i love his songs... especially ThatShould Be Me

5. Aside from Miley Cyrus... I am also inlove with STEPS.

6. My Parents are strict...they don't let me add a lot of friends on FB

7. My CP's got collected by mom months ago.

8. I've got collection of letters from my fans...imean friends. lmao!

9. I believe with the powers of these products: Olay, Biogesic, Pei Pac Cua,i forgot the otherproducts! lol.

10. I feel so attached with these online people, and I wanna hangout with them someday: Phyllz,Jhanna,Yesha, Melle, Zelle

I'm Tagging: Jhanna,Melle,Bethany,Brielle,Ayah,Afi,Jamie,Ren,Bebe,Marsha

Labels: , ,


Anonymous phyllz said on May 31, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

weee love you lots sis! :)
hope i can meet you someday! ^^

and oh... about your number 1, it's really difficult to get rid of it. i guess, if you stay away from the person, they feelings will fade...
and plus, no one can stop love... unless you really want to... :D

Post a Comment