Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
What if God Was One of Us?
Thursday, April 7, 2011 | 2:03 PM | 3 comments

Hey Guys... I've created a music video for my sister's project. it's a group project in their school. The theme should be religious so... I chose One of Us by GLEE version... so here it is... hope you'll love it. pause my playlist for a while... ;)



and by the way, thanks to those who visited my blog and commented though I'm out last week...

Labels:


Anonymous phyllz said on April 7, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

oh my gosh... dear! I watched the video and it made me cry. Nice video, and it's a really great message. I'm sure your sister got a good great, if not, then the teacher has problems.. 5 stars. ;D and thumbs up! :)


Anonymous Yesha said on April 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Nice video you've got there :) I like the song too nice message


Blogger Jhanna Blaine said on April 15, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

I couldn't help but laugh at 1:07. Nice video. Very inspiring. Nice acting by the way :) Btw, at 1:40, is that a UC uniform she's wearing?

Post a Comment