Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
a product from my mom
Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 4:19 PM | 4 comments

alright. got a new haircut and... tada! my mom did it!!! haha. just an experiment, anyway, it'ss sumer so, if it didn't came out very well, it's alright, my classmates are not there to tease me. haha.



and oh... look here





actually, what im gonna post is my newest composition XD, but i can't find it... lol. i think it was eaten by viruses here. shhh...

Labels: , ,


Anonymous phyllz said on May 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

awww full bangs! i've had full bangs before but it didn't last long, since i kinda find it annoying... but i do have bangs now.. :) hehehe
you look nice with your new hair! (:


Anonymous ayah said on May 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

haha. my mom used to trim my hair too. and i didnt mind at all.


Anonymous Marsha said on May 4, 2011 at 3:07 AM  

Oh my! I hope you're gonna find your composition soon! It'd suck to loose it. :(

Beautiful haircut anyway! *_* I love it.

~ Marsha


Blogger Trish said on May 6, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Your mom did that? cool! :) I`m also thinking to have a haircut but I dunno what style would suit to me.

Post a Comment