Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Loooooonnnnngggg.... saturday.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 6:44 PM | 5 comments

Hi Guys... how your days, yep, days, coz I haven't updated my blog for days.

Any way... first of all, one of our dogs is dead, and I'm so disappointed with that, I can't tell you my exact feelings.

Second... as the topic shows, Last saturday has been a very long saturday for me. I got up so early, I think 'twas 4:30 to prepare for our fun run that turned into a fun walk, anyway, we've really had fun, we seriously took the activity, except for the fact that we walked, we're just proud that we didn't rode on a jeepney, yay!






Just got registered @ftalk... register too, and have fun

Labels:


Blogger Jhanz said on March 25, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

Fun runs are really "fun" especially when you're with friends. And yea, if you're not that used to running the long miles, you'll find yourself walking and just fooling around with your friends up to the finish line. :)


Condolences with your dog though. :(


Blogger Jhanna Blaine said on March 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

My condolences :( I was so sad too when our only dog died the day after my 18th birthday. That was two years ago. :(


Anonymous phyllz said on March 25, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

aww, I've never been to a fun run before... :( but i really want to try it...


Anonymous Melle Lee said on March 26, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

I wasnt able to blog for days too.. LOL

im sorry about what happened to one of your dogs :-(

seems like you had so much fun at the fun run.. wish i could also try it like one of these days..


Anonymous Shii said on April 5, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

Hey there! ^.^
I was wondering, how did you get you comments link to work? For some reason, mine doesnt work at all. Do you know how to figure out the problem by any chance? ^^"

Post a Comment