Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Aubreian
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 | 5:18 PM | 3 comments

Another camwhore in our family has been born! haha...

meet aubrey, my cousin, she's always saying "Sapa", after one shot. Hmmm... dadaigin pa ata ako.



when i say simangot sisimangot talaga, haha...

oh, by the way, promise, i'll post my vid on my next entry... I just can't find time to upload videos, busy busy busy.

Added new songs, who's playing neopets?

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Jhanna Blaine said on March 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

AYY ANG CUTE HAHA. Cool nga eh, bata palang camwhore na :3


Anonymous Anonymous said on March 24, 2011 at 3:36 AM  

Ha ha ha ganun ba si aubrey viva naman.he he he.cute nya jan.


Anonymous Lodi said on March 24, 2011 at 3:44 AM  

Cute nman ni aubrey sabi ni tito lodi

Post a Comment