Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
...
Monday, February 28, 2011 | 8:16 PM | 4 comments

Honestly, I can't find any thing to blog about. I just want to update. Oh right, just follow me on twitter aianananalalala.

And I remember... If I'll have time to upload videos, I'll share to you the song I've made for our report... we reported the life of Dr. Jose P. Rizal, and I made a song about his family with the tune of 12 Days of Christmas. I'll also share my latest composition entitled If It's the Last Thing I Can do.

Labels: , ,


Anonymous KAREN ♥ said on February 28, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

wow you created a song? hope you'll find time to upload so we can hear the music you've created :)


Blogger Jhanna Blaine said on March 2, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

OMG PLEASE DO UPLOAAAAAD IT. I wanna listen to it :)


Anonymous phyllz said on March 4, 2011 at 4:55 AM  

oooh, I want to hear your composition as well! :D


Anonymous mary said on March 4, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

How about posting the composition of your song sis? :)
---
was here with http://sassychiq.info/

Post a Comment