Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Some Things from Youtube
Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 10:59 AM | 1 comments

This past few months my brother is fan guy-ing about Chloe Moretz, he's been busy watching her on youtube and discovered this music video directed by Drew Barrymore. It's very touching, c'mon guys, try to watch it.



Here's another video that is a must-watch. I just watched this this morning when my friend posted this on FB. It's Gloc-9's song from his newest album MKNM, Mga Kwento ng Makata.



So tell me what you think guys.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Nikki said on August 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

ooh, nice story sis. i'll watch that :DD movie marathon ako this weekend eh :D

Post a Comment