Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Miley and Me
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | 5:41 PM | 3 comments

I just want to say that i'm very happy for all of these things: (pictures will explain)





















i know that she's also replying to her other fans but rarely(especially on twitter) so i can say that i'm so lucky that she notices me... the first time she retweeted my tweet, i'm like... OMG! ma... she retweeted it!!! GAWD im can die tomorrow. haha ok oa right??? but really, im so kilig!

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Clint said on September 3, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

I had that feeling too before. My idol replied to one of my bunch of messages to him. <3


Anonymous Me Loves Red said on September 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

so lucky~ my idol is taylor swift and always ako nag twtweet saknya but hndi sha nagrereply kahit once lang .. :(


Anonymous Donna said on September 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Wow naman. saya saya naman nyaaaan! Ang cute! :D

Post a Comment