Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
What Keeps Me Busy???
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 | 8:46 AM | 8 comments

Wah...have you seen my gfc? I followed my own account, I just gave it a try. You know i'm experimenting if you can follow your own account.lol. and now I don't know how to get rid of it. it looks like I followed my account just to get more followers.lol.I'm not enjoying that.psh

Tumblr keeps me busy. yea' I just started posting on my tumblr account. I registered there about decades ago :p, but of course i am just kidding. so... lemme know if you have tumblr account and I'll follow you, and I'm hoping that you'll follow me back. I'm poor, i only have 4 followers, I don't know how to increase that, link exchange is easier. follow me here.

I'm writing stories and I have one story in wattpad.com it's already chapter 1.3 haha. hope to get more readers and voters and comment please if you like. it's enyiyled recipe to ever after.

hey guys. i have a secret and let me know if you wanna know what it is. I'll DM you on twitter.

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous apriL said on September 7, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

aww.. cge nah.. followed u in gfc.. haha.. Tumblr looks so interesting but I don't think I can maintain another page..


Anonymous Ayel said on September 8, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

what's your tumblr link? :) hihi, it's addicting, right? jhehehe.. especially the posts! :D


Anonymous Yesha said on September 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

I followed you through gfc follow back :)

I have tumblr too its sweetposh.tumblr.com

I'll follow you there after this ^ ^

xoxo


Anonymous anigerica said on September 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

hey hey! I followed you on GFC :) follow me back? ^_^

anyway, Tumblr's really addicting. My sisters spend more time on Tumblr than on FB.. haha! anyway, I followed you.. haha! :)


Anonymous Mei said on September 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

I also have a GFC account! Bago lang din ako dun. at finollow ko din sarili ko para matry kung gumagana. weird noh hahaha

ako nagsawa nako sa tumblr. lol. pero ngayon parang gusto ko magtumblr ulit. XD
follow me! :))
http://iam.meichagas.com
http://heartyblue.info

I'll follow you back pag nag online ako. :))

and oh, ano yung secret mo? my twitter is twitter.com/jojomei
see you there!


Anonymous ayah said on September 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

hahaha. pahirapan tlaga yang GFC na yan. :D oh well, we need it as bloggers. kaya go na lang ng go. :D


Anonymous Jerminix said on September 10, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

followed you in GFC :), followed you in twitter :D, my twitter is @jerminix thnx


Anonymous phyllz said on September 13, 2011 at 12:45 AM  

followed you on tumblr sis! :D
and oh, I also write stories, but they're mostly fanfictions haha.. they're on asianfanfics.com ;p

and ohhh, what's your secret? hehe ;)

Post a Comment