Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Bonggang Bonggang Kapatid ni Bongbong!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 8:18 PM | 4 comments

and yes it's me. haha. para malinawan subaybayan ang video na ito.
Language: Filipino



idon't know where i did i got that confidence that time. haha

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous phyllz said on August 24, 2011 at 4:49 AM  

oh wow. i don't understand anything! D; but you talk pretty fast!


Anonymous Rh0ze said on August 25, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

it's that really you sis. youre so cute huh. anyway ang bilis mong magsalita sis medyo di me naintindihan per0 ang ganda ng video :)


Anonymous Shii said on August 27, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

I couldn't understand the language, but it seemed entertaining lol
what was it about? I'm glad you gained confidence though. I could never talk or sing on stage. I'd get stage fright easily haha.
wow I love the music in your blog. Can you tell me what's the name of the song? ^-^


Anonymous Mei said on August 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

hahaha nakakaloka. at talagang proud mong pinost ang video haha

Post a Comment