Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
What I Did Last Summer :)
Monday, June 8, 2015 | 3:38 AM | 1 comments

This year is the first summer that I have been really  busy due to activities and events, to the point that I didn't go home for two weeks. All in all I've attended 3 events this May and there is still 1 event/team building that I will attend on June 21, 2015.

These are the events that I had this May:




Summer Soundwaves 2: PLAY(Soundcloud Philippines' 2nd year anniversary)(May 1, 2015-May 2, 2015):

Green Team at the bus

Rehearsing for Team Cheer

We won the Rhapsody Run(Amazing Race)!

Awarding

Family Picture



Life Summer Splash: Rio Grande(May 24, 2015)

I've represented our project cluster as  Rainha de Rio. This is the very first time that I've joined real pageant(and probably the last). I never really thought that I would make it since I am really conscious with my body but that day was one of my most unforgettable ever. No regrets at all!! 


With my Rei de Rio

Moving like Jagger

Q&A portion

The Rei de Rio candidates

The Rainha de Rio candidates

I didn't get any award but because of the support of my friends and colleagues... I already feel being a winner!


My colleagues/friends who have patiently taught me how to walk properly and not like gangstah(as they call it--Swaggerwalk lol)

Most supportive girl-friend awardee hahaha!


Most supportive boy-friend awardee! LOL

One of my project Team Leads!! Can't thank him enough for shouting my name even if he's not my team mate on the event.(sorry for the tummy T^T)

Cortex Wave II First Year Anniversary(May 31, 2015)

Our anniversary cake <3

We've also celebrated some of our friends' birthdays

What made me really excited.loljk

Wearing our shirt!

Groupfie!

During our games

This one's really hard

Happy me #1

Happy me #2

Happy me #3

What are  the summer activities that you had? Let me know :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Blogger jonathan said on June 9, 2015 at 8:49 PM  

That's a lot of activities and that's why you had been busy. My summer starts tomorrow and I still have no plans except for the first week of August where I get to go back to the Philippines and visit Coron.

Post a Comment