Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Mall-ed
Monday, April 13, 2015 | 1:24 AM | 6 comments

January 17, 2015, I was given a chance to perform on stage of The Fisher Mall in Quezon City and I sang All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor, Can't Help Falling In Love version of Ingrid Michaelson and Chandelier by Sia with one of my best friends, Kim Rivera. That was my first time to perform in a mall show. I was really really really nervous that people there(whom I do not know) might have an impression that I am not good enough to perform  on stage or perform at all! But thank goodness for my friends' support.


A video posted by aian (@aianananalalala) on

I can't be able to share the full video here since it's not set to public. However, if you're my Facebook friend, I guess you've already watched it :P.





Didn't upload my full video of this performance though. And I didn't upload our Chandelier performance too. Maybe someday.

If you'd like to watch more  Soundcloud Philippines' artists perform live, you may visit The Fisher Mall almost every Friday. The mall gives us 2 hours to show the talents of ScPhils :). (though, when I performed we were still scheduled every Monday). So thankful to ScPhils for always giving us opportunities like these.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Ishmael Fischer Ahab said on April 13, 2015 at 12:35 PM  

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for your good performance. Konting kanta pa sa stage at sa harap ng maramin tao ay tiyak na gagaling ka pa. Keep it up. :-)


Blogger Jhanz A. said on April 13, 2015 at 7:10 PM  

Yay congrats!!!! :) Agree with Ishmael -- konting practice sa harap ng madaming tao, I bet you'll perform much much better. :)

Looking forward to more of your gigs soon!


Blogger jonathan said on April 13, 2015 at 8:15 PM  

Wow, may singer pala akong blogger friend at nag pe perform. Congrats as you are good at what you do.


Blogger Mira Devils said on April 24, 2015 at 5:37 PM  

Wow you were totally amazing! Congrats on your performance. You're definitely good enough to perform on a stage. I would love to visit the Phillipines on day and I hope you can visit London one day. It's the coolest city that I have been to so far. Happy Friday sweetheart!

xx


Anonymous Nancy said on April 28, 2015 at 12:01 PM  

It’s pretty neat that you got to perform in the mall! Once you have confidence, you can perform anywhere you want ;). Hopefully you’ll get more opportunities like this and hope you enjoy it :D.


Blogger Danielle Lozanes said on May 29, 2015 at 6:05 PM  

I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! I WISH I WERE THERE TO CHEER FOR YOU!!

Hope you can visit my blog too and tell me what you think about my recent post. Let me know if you wanna follow each other! All the love. x

Kept and Found on Midnight Blues

Post a Comment